For sale/ Feeler 96 Mystic Cobra 73k miles

TheMachWON

Established Member
It made 375@5800 rpms before it feel off with a closed imrc. I don't think it would have any trouble make 440-450 rwhp. It also has a meth kit if you want to turn it up. But on the stock motor anymore than that would be pushing it.

Noreiga

Established Member
Do you have anyone locally that can tune this thing? I'm sure that would clear up a lot of the skeptics as to why it's needing a tune. You'd even be able to up the price to cover the tune as it's nothing but peace of mind to a buyer. I've actually been drooling over this thing on your facebook post, but I don't think I'd pull the trigger on another car that "needs a tune" as I've gotten burned on something similar once before. I'm legitimately interested though... I sent you a text for some more information

Last edited:

midwest_jake

Established Member
I was in touch with the seller of the car about 2 months ago, and I can say he seemed like an honest guy to me. I was asking if the car could make a trip back to Missouri safely on the current tune. He stated that it could, but he wouldn't want me to do that. That being said, I don't think he is trying to push a car with problems off on anyone. I would buy it if I could find a way to get it home without 14 hours of driving in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread