For Sale: Dr Gas O/R X pipe (03-04 Cobra)

deec73

Established Member
I have a Dr Gas O/R X pipe for sale. It is for stock manifold/headers for a 03-04 Cobra. If fit my car perfect. Some Midpipes give a little trouble when bolting up, this one fit perfect. The only reason for saleing it is im putting longtubes on it and dont want to cut this one to fit the long tubes.

I paid over $400 for this about 2 years ago with hi-flo cats but had them cut out because it was to quiet, lol.

Price is $150 plus shipping.

Here is a little video of it with Spintech mufflers and the Dr Gas Xpipe. Theres a few dyno pulls, some in-car pulls, and some other ones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOW2NcvmLjk&feature=channel"]YouTube- Cobra Dyno at Versuch Racing[/ame]

Last edited:

deec73

Established Member
how firm are you on the price? the new ones with no cats are 199

Its actually $229, which is a lot cheaper than I thought. I paid over $400 for this about 2 years ago, but it did have high flow cats in it. I was just asking half what I paid for it, which is usually how "used" stuff sales.

If you are interested, PM me.

Last edited:

deec73

Established Member
Added a video to give an idea of the sound, as well as dropped the price to $150. :beer:

96juicedGT

Established Member
I love my Dr. Gas! Matched with LT's it sounds even better. Can't wait to get the flowpaths swapped in.

Bump for a great x pipe!

deec73

Established Member
I love my Dr. Gas! Matched with LT's it sounds even better. Can't wait to get the flowpaths swapped in.

Bump for a great x pipe!

Dr Gas makes the best X pipe imo. I thought about having mine modified to work with the long tubes, but it just wasnt going to be convienent. So hence the reason for the sale :(

Users who are viewing this thread