For Sale: Direct Port Setup w/ Intake

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Hey guys, Its time to move onto something different. Looking like Im going to be going with a boss intake and a direct port setup to support future mods/power adders. This kit and intake would be wasted if I tried to just use the parts from it to transfer over to the boss intake.

You get the intake that has the Direct Port kit installed. The direct port kit is an Induction Solutions kit. The purge is also installed onto the intake, this is truly a swap your intake and you now have a power adder setup. Also you get the engine cover that has fits with the kit. This would be a great step up for someone who already has a simple single fogger kit. Swap your intake and You are good to go.

There is alot of work that went into this to make everything fit onto the intake, along with the purge. There was alot of extra AN fittings and SS line that had to be installed. This is what I ran my 10.63@130mph on a 1.65' with the only mods being the direct port kit, converter, and good tires.

Im asking $850 shipped. Updated Price

I can get more photos once I get the intake off the car as well.

20120411_103840.jpg

20120411_103830.jpg

20120411_103808.jpg

Chris

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i'm assuming this means not a complete kit, bottle line and such? if so what size nitrous feedline is required, and what did you use for a fuel source?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
TTT

I'd like this thing gone to I can get started on my other intake.

Chris

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i'm thinking on it, i really want it. problem is i have a complete nitrous outlet plate kit, and i won't be able to sell it as a complete kit if i keep the other pieces i would need.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
i'm thinking on it, i really want it. problem is i have a complete nitrous outlet plate kit, and i won't be able to sell it as a complete kit if i keep the other pieces i would need.

You could always try and sell it to some one thats got a single fogger, im sure some one will want to step up to a plate setup.

Chris

D.T.R

Established Member
Bump for a great guy/great tuner/great customer service/quality parts.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Still for sale....

tying to go with another intake setup but I need this gone before I can proceed.

Phatcha13

Established Member
Man this is badass I'm running a single fogger nozzle now I'm gunna have to talk to the Mrs. When she gets home tonight

Users who are viewing this thread