For Sale: D1SC Kit and 8 Rib Swap

medrick

Established Member
Selling my blower setup off my Mach1. This setup makes 700 to the tire on my stock heads and cams motor. Can take more pics of whatever you want.

D1SC headunit (painted black), bracket is for a 96-99 style timing cover, all piping is 3" and powdercoated black, bought all new black silicone boots and new t-bolt clamps, 4" powerpipe, massive 4" core treadstone intercooler, Vortech mini race valve, Bosch 1000cc injectors and a ba5000 maf.

$3500. + shipping

Still on the car currently but when I receive a deposit i can have it pulled in a few hours.

Selling my 8 rib setup (if my blower sells). Is all from my Mach1 with a 96-99 style timing cover. Innovators West 18% dampner, Thumprrr 3 bolt tensioner with 76mm pulley and all the rest are ford pullies. Will come with a like new gates green belt.

$600 + shipping

last pic is my setup before everything was powdercoated and new clamps and boots put on.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

dampnerandthumprrr.jpg

blownmach.jpg

Da Snake

interested

is the d1sc kit still available im interested in it n i have cash in hand if yu could please send me some pictures n some more details to 14086685538 that would be great n maybe we can work this out thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread