For Sale - Complete 10th Anniversary Coupe Interior - Seats, shift boot, e brake

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I have a nearly complete 10th anniversary interior from a 9,000 mile cobra. I have everything for sale on ebay, but I wanted to offer everything to SVT Perf as well. My listing is the one with the pictures in front of the red roush. I bought the seats a long time ago, and planned to put them in my Roush, but decided against it.

I also have the center console, ebrake handle complete, shifter bezel, knob, and full center console. I am willing to sell everything all together, or part it out as long as it makes financial sense. There are also pictures of everything on ebay.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything and I can get you some better pictures. I would like $475 for everything but the seats.

Right now I am OBO on the seats, but keep in mind they are in excellent condition.

I do not have Pass door bezel or steering wheel.

Thanks for your interest.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Console, ebrake, shifter boot all sold. Still have shift knob.

50.00 shipped on the knob. Still have full set of seats.

gimlach94

Established Member
Can you please text me at 734-931-2121 in regards to the seats and possibly, interior pieces as well. Thanks

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
My buyer on the steering wheel backed out, so that is still available. I have a deal pending on the Seats, but I am willing to line up another buyer if the deal falls through. Shift knob still available too. $45.00 shipped.

Tonym302

Established Member
My buyer on the steering wheel backed out, so that is still available. I have a deal pending on the Seats, but I am willing to line up another buyer if the deal falls through. Shift knob still available too. $45.00 shipped.

can you text the shift knob pics to 2o3- nine 13-three9eleven? and do you take paypal?

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Asking 1700 plus actual shipping for the seats. They are in excellent condition. Pm for pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread