For sale Complete 04 cobra swap with 4r70w trans

93notchstang

Established Member
I have a complete swap forsale computer harness hoses afco intercooler engine was bought new from ford and has under 10,000 miles has a 2.7 pulley and the trans is a 4r70w with lentech pump one piece shaft pa transbrake vb comes with drive shaft and all everything but shifter comes with all accessories and tanks and twin innercooler pumps I had all of this in a 93 fox coupe and just wanna go a different route everything runs great it also has a custom PTC converter I'm asking $11,000 for everything will be pick up only will post pics in a few days if you decide you want it a $1000 dollar deposit will be required before I pull it apart thanks and feel free to ask any questions

99 BIG RED

Established Member
Where the pics? I've been looking for a wrecked one ,but if I can find a complete swap kit and if you have the proof of the engine being purchased new ill take all that off your hands.

93notchstang

Established Member
And I'm sorry I'm doing this from my phone and I can't post the pics from it I have a build thread on another site and I have all the paper work except for the trans I even have videos of the engine running in the old car it came out of on YouTube type in teblmb and it's the black 01gt also I can email photos

Users who are viewing this thread