FOR SALE clean 87 coupe

toby

SOLD!!!

I bought this coupe when I was thinking about selling my 03 Cobra but have decided to keep the Cobra and sell the coupe instead. The coupe is almost stock with the exceptions of a few bolt-ons. They are full exhaust (BBK equal length shortys, 2.5 off-road h-pipe, with 2 chamber Flowmasters and polished tails) 3.73 gears , MAC upper and lowers with new bushing I just replaced, pulleys, 110 in tank pump, fuel pressure regulater, drop in K&N. The car is clean inside and out with few options, air, cruise, but it has roll up windows. The car is pretty lite for an automatic, I took it to the track (one time) , it weighed 3,100lbs with a quarter tank of gaas and ran 13.8 @ 101 mph. The car has 155,000 miles on it and doesn't smoke at al so i guess the motor is still fairly tight.. It has been well kept and drives like a 55,000 mile car. Everything works (air blows cold) and it will cruise 70mph all day getting 24mpg. Since I've owned it I've replaced the battery, starter and voltage regulator. Shortly before I bought it the previous owner replaced the water pump, wires and radiator (3 row) so it is ready to go, drive it any where. I will ask 6,000 because I know you guys will try to talk me down, so six obo. Hope to have pics posted in a minute. Thanks RoadZOMBIE. Finally here are some pics. I can e-mail more pics if anyone is interested.

img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mustangpictures0182bl3.jpg
[/URL]img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mustangpictures0202yv1.jpg
img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mustangpictures057lc0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

toby

What kind of trade? If anyone can help posting pics it would be greatly appreciated. Until then I can e-mail pics

toby

BUMP If somebody could post pics for me I can e-mail them to you. Appearntly I am to stupid to post them. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread