FOR SALE: Classic Design Concepts Lightbar (No Emblem)

SteveChris

Established Member
any pics?? im interested if no pics then where in md are you?
do you know if itll fit an 01? i can check on their site

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
SteveChris, you can only buy it if you join the MACA :poke: Okay, you live in Maryland and you own a Cobra, you have to be a part of this great club, the MACA. Heck, if you buy it, depending on where you live in Maryland, you can probably get half of the club to come over and help you install it. Just go here and read:
Join MACA

Btw, good luck with the purchase.

Todd

SteveChris

Established Member
answered some myself, millersville. thats like 30 mins from me (white marsh) i think
and itll fit an 01.. i dont know about the color..i have a yellow 01, i'd have to look to make sure black will match. slight chance i have that really dark grey. i never take notice.
but im moving soon and spending cash is a dumb idea.. if you have no takers and the color matches, i'll do 300 and come pick it up (still 100% profit for you). if it works for you let me know, thanks

SteveChris

Established Member
rawsn8k, i didnt know you guys only sold to other members. i've seen your club, the website, pics of meets. looks great but i'm leaving in a few weeks. going to nyc area :eek:\
if anyhting link me if it goes to ebay

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
SteveChris, that comment was meant as a joke. Sorry if I offended you, not my intention. It should fit you car since there is not difference in the body. Good luck in your move to NY.

SteveChris

Established Member
oh, lol.. i dont know sometimes clubs have rules like that. i didnt care i just thought it made sense. i usually pick up sarcasm and jokes on posts, i dropped the ball there.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
lol....that's why I put the poke poke smiley after the statement :poke: :banana: :banana:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
SteveChris said:
rawsn8k, i didnt know you guys only sold to other members. i've seen your club, the website, pics of meets. looks great but i'm leaving in a few weeks. going to nyc area :eek:\
if anyhting link me if it goes to ebay

well NY is part of Mid Atlantic I think :poke: :poke: :poke: if not we can make it part of :poke: :poke: so now you dont have an excuse.

The only rules in the maca is
ohhhh
1 let me think???

2 I knew iremember this one but I forgot so I will let you know

3. uuhhh ooh I got it have fun

I think you will need to have a Cobra

and the most important one pay your dues so booricua can mod his car :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: (j/K no fees either)

so you are completely out of excuses :-D welcome to the MACA

go ahead click the link its OK man :poke:

I dear you :poke: :coolman:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey we can expand and add NY! Could end up making us the biggest club of Cobras only out there! Then we might get some national attention!!! :beer:

SteveChris

Established Member
any thoughts..i also have a set of motive 4.10s brand new in box im lookin to sell off. decided not to install them. if youd want those, trade + cash for the bar

Users who are viewing this thread