For Sale Black Chrome Saleens

SlowLNF

Established Member
2 18x9'' and 2 18x10'' wheels. Came from American Muscle. Both 10'' wheels are perfect and so is 1 9'' wheel. 1 9'' wheel has a small section about 1'' long of small curb rash.

I can't get a pic of the curb rash right now because the tire currently on it (275 BFG) covers it up. I will get a pic of it when the wheels come off the car next week. I've ordered a new set of wheels and these Saleens will come off when the new ones get in.

Asking price will be $400 plus shipping obo. Looking to move quickly, cash talks.

As you will be able to tell, these wheels will look just like regular chrome, or look pitch black depending on the angle you're looking at them and how the light is hitting them. I love these wheels, it's just time for change.

002.jpg

004.jpg

CSSChallenge020.jpg

This is the wheel with the curb rash. As you can tell it's not visible.
CSSChallenge024.jpg

CobraandCobalt122.jpg

Last edited:

SlowLNF

Established Member
I take it the tires dont come with the wheels?

Nope, I could leave 2 tires on the 10's, but not the 9's.

Hmmm. Want to trade straight with you paying shipping for my 17 x 9 Chrome Cobra R's?

No thanks, I don't care for Cobra R's on my car.

I say sell the whole setup and treat those new wheels to new tires.

Have new tires for the rear, but I need these front ones to go on the new ones. I could leave the ones on the rear.

New wheels are supposed to come in Thursday. I can leave 2 tires on the 10'' wheels if buyer wants that. They are 275 BFG's I'll have to check the specific tire in the morning. They have about 50-60% tread left.

SlowLNF

Established Member
I have replied to all PM's. Tires are BFG G-Force T/A's 275/40/18.

I will be back on this evening so please be patient if you PM me during the morning or afternoon. I reply to all in a first come basis.

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
saleens

realy intrested call me at 469 235 8346 frank , got cash on hand:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread