For Sale: Black '03 Coupe in MA

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
SOLD!!! To a forum member. Thanks Jon, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I'm carrying two car loans and it's beginning to catch up to me. As a result I am going to sell my '03 Coupe. I am the second owner and bought it back in July of '08 from the original owner, a 58 year old retired Army veteran. It was bone stock save for a short throw when I purchased it, and it had just over 48k on it. It now has just under 53k. All the modifications were professionally installed and I have receipts. The car runs absolutely 100% perfect. Exterior is in excellent shape as is the interior.

Description and mod list follows, with pics below that:

VIN # 1FAFP48Y13F429128, born on 5/20/03

Black with the parchment suede inserts, build #7200 of 8394 coupes, SVT certificate included, 2.95” Reichard Racing upper pulley, Gates belt, UPR aux idler, custom conservative SCT tune (handheld is included), dyno’d 426 rwhp and 430 rwtq (have dyno sheet), NGK TR6 plugs, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow catted Tru-X pipe, Magnaflow cat-back, LFP heat exchanger with SVT stencil, H&R Race springs, Hotchkis c/c plates, chrome 18x9/10.5” AFS ‘03 replicas with Toyo T1R Tires (comes with original wheels too if you so desire), Pro 5.0 short throw shifter with MGW Cobra shift knob and brushed aluminum cup holder trim rings, I have all books, manuals, service records and the original window sticker, detailed regularly with a PC and 3M products, no front plate holes, garaged nightly and stored in a climate controlled garage during the winter, fully transferable warranty until July ‘10 or 75k miles, not looking for trades, just need to consolidate down to one car loan, price is $19,900.

PM me if interested and we can discuss further...thanks!

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1944-1.jpg

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1933.jpg

DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF1994.jpg

DSCF1760.jpg

DSCF2003.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread