FOR SALE: 99 Contour SVT

03reptile

Established Member
Bought new by me in 1999. I gave it to my daughter as a college graduation present. She is now married with children and needs a larger car. The car is in Panama City Beach, Florida.
The car has been well maintained by the local Ford dealership and oil changed every three to four thousand miles. I have records from day one.

Info: 1999 Contour SVT, silver with dark blue leather interior, 84,500K,
sunroof and all options that came with the car that model year.
The car is stock with the exception of a K&N air filter. Very recent service at Ford dealership to include new rear pads, 4 wheel alignment, new serpentine belt. Clutch and transmission are in good condition and have not been abused. BFG tires are 1/2 worn and will pass inspection. Brakes and rotors are excellent. The car has minor cosmetic damage to the left front fender and front bumper cover. The interior is in good condition with no tears or damage. The engine runs flawlessly and has no problems. $4,900, OBO. Contact me through this thread or PM me.

03reptile

Established Member
Here they are:

th_100_1291.gif

th_100_1290.gif

th_100_1289.gif

th_100_1288.gif

th_100_1287.gif

th_100_1286.gif

th_100_1285.gif

99svtour

There isn't any possibility of the car being in Maryland anytime during the holidays, is there?

03reptile

Established Member
I wish there were. My daughter and her family are coming to Md. for Christmas, but are taking the SUV due to all the passangers, luggage and Xmas presents. I don't see how they could bring the SVT as my daughter is 6mos. pregnant and won't be driving. I think trying to tow it up here would be dangerous at best. Sorry.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Damn. I was just thinking to myself "I wonder if he would take $4K?"

Congrats on the sale. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread