For Sale 98 SVT Cobra Engine Bundle

Solid Snake

98 Snake
Established Member
I have for sale a 1998 SVT Cobra Mustang long block (heads cams to oil pan. Does not come with intake or belt driven accessories. However what you are getting with this motor is BBK long tube headers, BBK H-pipe with cats, Bassani X-Pipe with Cats, stock exhaust manifolds, stock eletric fan, stock throttle body, BBK cold air intake, stock fuel rails and injectors, a 10.5 King Cobra clutch, the stock transmission, also comes with both the orginal drive shaft and a Ford Racing Aluminum drive shaft.

-The headers are a little bent and dinged and the AIR injection tubes were blocked off for off road use.
-The stock fuel rail and injectors are in perfect shape.
-The Ford Racing Aluminum drive shaft is just under two years old.
-The stock drive shaft is perfect I just upgraded for performance gains.
-The stock throttle body is in perfect shape
-The BBK H pipe is in excellent condition its about a year and a half and is designed to go on long tube headers.
-The Bassani X pipe is in great shape the cats are a little dinged up, these are designed to go on shorty headers or the stoke exhaust manifolds.
-The stock eletric fan has a piece broken off on the hub but the fan works perfectly.
-The King Cobra clutch is brand new, I haven't even taken it out of the box...nuff said.
-The BBK cold air intake is in great shape. And will come with the stock MAF sensor.
-The transmission is in perfect working order, its still in the car, and I will remove it apon sale.
-The motor is the sought after Teksid block and never got taken off the crate in fact I only unwrapped it to take pictures. Makes a nice race/replacement motor.
-You can even have the Napa auto creeper that the motor is resting on.

Asking $5300.00. Willing to trade for a nice 87-93 Mustang GT (Hatchback) 5spd. THIS ITEM IS FOR PICK UP ONLY!!

Contact info: Talib Sample cell 404-988-9225, call anytime 24-7.

Not really sure how post pics on here but if you call me I will be more than happy to email them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread