For Sale: 97 Pacific Green Cobra w/ 42,000 original miles

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Hey guys I bought a grand cherokee and need to sell the cobra. I dont want to but it is the smart thing to do.

Car is in immaculate condition, has 42,000 miles and has been garaged by myself and previous owner. Interior is in new condition, no cracks in leather and hardly any lines either. NO fading anywhere in the interior. The black plastic exterior trim is dark black and has not begun fading and paint is in great condition. Only real problem w/ car is that a guy rolled his truck back into the hood I took a close up pic its not to big of a problem (estimate was 300 bucks to fix). Car has subframe connectors, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, 3.73 gears and a WMS Upper Intake pipe, accufab maf adaptor, and a 6 inch filter. CAR WILL NOT COME WITH 95 cobra R wheels as in pics it will come with the stock wheels which are in perfect condition.

I am asking $11,500 OBO...

DSC00819-edit.jpg

DSC00820-edit.jpg

DSC00813-EDIT.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

Cobra006edit.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

Last edited:

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Car is completly rust free. Wyoming has a very dry climate so hardly any of the bolts even have rust. You can PM me w/ a price that your thinking of and Ill let ya know if we can work something out.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Not his but should give you an idea:
102_0244.jpg

Clean PG BTW! I wish mine only had 42K on it.

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Thanks green and svtlurch, and to lee93 the car will have the same stance beings how it would be the same size wheel so ya it would look a lot like the car above except have the center caps.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
No, Braden, no! Wish I could buy it man, I really do.

To anyone interested: I have driven and even worked on this car. It is absolutely mint! Nicest used Cobra I've ever seen and/or driven. Braden and the previous owner were very anal about keeping the car perfect. Whoever buys it is getting a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread