For sale 96 Cobra built and blown

Black03WPB

Established Member

What type of numbers is this setup capable of? Im not trying to be insulting, I really am interested in the car, but those numbers seem low for such an impressive build. Is the boost low? i didnt see numbers.

Very interested, just curious if this car is capable of 600 rwhp as it currently sits.

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Really need to get this sold. I understand there's cosmetic issues so I'm willing to really work with someone on the price to offset the issues.

Gary S

Possible Offer

I would like to make an offer on this car but have a few questions first. If we can make a deal I would have to fly out and then drive the car home. I'm about 1,100 miles from you. Is the car capable of a road trip like this? I noticed a squeal under the hood that sounds like a pulley bearing or something like that. I also noticed some smoke on start up like maybe the valve guides or seals might have an issue. Anyway I just thought I would ask.
Gary

blk96slowbra

Established Member
I would like to make an offer on this car but have a few questions first. If we can make a deal I would have to fly out and then drive the car home. I'm about 1,100 miles from you. Is the car capable of a road trip like this? I noticed a squeal under the hood that sounds like a pulley bearing or something like that. I also noticed some smoke on start up like maybe the valve guides or seals might have an issue. Anyway I just thought I would ask.
Gary

I'm not exactly sure what was causing the squeaking but it is getting better. I've been able to start it up and drive it around the block more frequently and the squeak goes away completely once warmed up. Sometimes I don't even here it on startup. Same thing on the smoke issue. The last couple start ups I haven't noticed any smoke. If you want send me an email to [email protected] and I can send you any pics or videos you want and we can get a deal worked out if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread