For sale 96 Cobra built and blown

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Due to needing to pay off some bills it’s time I part ways with the Cobra. It has just under 100,000 miles on the body and 4,000 at most on the engine since the rebuild, with most of those being break in miles. Below are the listed mods and flaws. I’m looking to get $10000 but I’m open to offers.

Engine/Drivetrain
Engine build and machine work performed by Phase 2. Assembly of car and tuning performed by Bob Monks at STLMustangs.

Procharger D1SC intercooled Supercharger Kit
SCT SF3/X3 Tuner
MMR street 900 Fuel System (billet fuel rails, twin 255lph fuel pumps)
80lb Fuel Injectors
Stock Crankshaft
MMR 4340 Forged H-beam Rods with ARP Bolts
Manley Forged Pistons with tool steel Pins- (compression 9:1; bored .020 over)
Clevite Performance Rod and Main bearings
MMR Stainless Steel DOHC 32 Valve kit
Manley High performance 4V spring kit
MMR Street/strip Oil pan
IMRC Delete plates
Valve cover breather kit for supercharger
MMR intake spacer
Timing chain & Guide kit
4V Valve Seal Street/race Viton material
ARP headstud kit
ARP Mainstud kit
Comp Cams Stage 1 Supercharger Cams
SCT 2400MAF

Exhaust

BBK Chrome Longtube Headers
BBK O/R H-pipe
Single chamber Flowmaster
Chrome Tips

Suspension

Tokico HP Series front strut
Tokico HP Series rear shock
MMR Caster Camber Plates
Steeda X2 ball joint kit
Steeda Bumpsteer kit
Steeda Standard Steering Rack bushings

Interior/Exterior

01-04 Mustang A/C and Radio Console piece
7" Pioneer touchscreen Indash
6x8" Speakers
5ch Amp
12" Sub
Autometer Dual Dash Pod
Autometer 2-1/16" Ultra-Lite Boost/Vacuum guage
Autometer Ultra-Lite Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Kit
03-04 Cobra seats with Light grey suede

Issues
Car has original paint so it’s not 100%, it has some dings. There is a small crease on the passenger door. The spoiler is scratched up on the left wing. The wheels are peeling and tires will need to be replaced soon. Drivers side mirror is cracked. Small hole on passenger dash but can’t see it with door closed. Car has A/C but there’s a leak somewhere, just never got around to fixing it. It can be recharged and does hold cold for a bit. There are a few kinks in the tune still and it drops the RPM to low and can’t recover and stalls out. It only happens every once in a while when it’s really hot out and 95% of the time it’s when I’m coasting to a stop sign or parking space. Trunk doesn't have carpet, instead it has a non slip black mat with a cobra emblem on it. I do have replacement carpet just never installed it. Wheels are banged up and paint is peeling on them.

Don't know how to upload pics so if you want some PM me and I can email them. I thought I had a bunch of pics but only have a couple of the engine bay and rear view of the external fuel pump setup. I will work on getting some more of the interior and problem areas.

Last edited:

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Flywheel power is 526 Hp and 418 Tq. On 10 lbs of boost. Price is very negotiable so shoot me an offer.

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I remember you posting when you first got this thing done. I also had my machine work done at phase ii and Bob will be tuning the vortech on e85 sometime this spring(car is a black 97). I can't wait to get mine together, mine does not have nearly the engine mods yours does though. That car must be a lot of fun, good luck

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Thanks. It's a blast to drive and I hate having to get rid of it but life happens and I have some stuff I need to pay off. Sounds like you're going to have a nice ride to. Have fun with it!

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Bump. I was planning on doing a COP conversion to clean up the engine bay but never got around to doing it. I have all the stuff including a custom wiring harness. All of this will be included as well

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Here's a link to a photobucket album with pics and video.http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/bert387/library/Cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread