For sale: 79-up corbeau racing seats

perkinz24

Established Member
FOR SALE: FOR SALE: Hey guys Ive got a real nice set of seats for sale.I purchased them for my 95gt (paid over $1000) and really cant afford to keep them. they are the corbeau lg-1 series, black leather , micro-suede in the middle (with bracketts). *for sale: CORBEAU RACING SEATS (LG-1) WITH BRACKETS FOR $675 + SHIPPING & HANDLING.
* EMAIL ADD: [email protected] email me or pm me if your interested.
*SOLD....SOLD......SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD......SOLD.......SOLD......SOLD.......SOLD........SOLD.......SOLD..*

Last edited:

perkinz24

Established Member
yes i do have both driver and passenger sides. they will mount right up budd. They fit ALL MUSTANGS FROM 1979- UP TO THE NEWEST STANG OUT. It says it on the corbeau tracks or bracketts!! - U can google "CORBEAU RACING SEATS LG-1 "- AND it will show you the black cotton corbeau's, for $800 bucks without the $250 dollar bracketts. Im offering mine for starting today $670- with you paying the shipping charges!!! (around $75 bux). So, the black solid ones would cost you around $1200 dollars without brackets (and you wouldnt get free shipping either , probably??) And mines even an more expensive seat with it being micro-suede. Thanks guys!! ill try to get my friend midnight_347 to help me post some pics of them!!!

perkinz24

Established Member
So, id say your saving at least $400-$500 dollars by going with me instead. I even have a rear seat delete for the sn-95"s style mustang. I may sell it for $75 or maybe throw it in , In the deal with the corbeau racing seats???????? let me no, thanks again guys...

Dragu1a

Established Member
any pictures showing condition of seats? i've been looking around for a good deal on some corbeaus for my cobra.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
yes i do have both driver and passenger sides. they will mount right up budd. They fit ALL MUSTANGS FROM 1979- UP TO THE NEWEST STANG OUT. It says it on the corbeau tracks or bracketts!! - U can google "CORBEAU RACING SEATS LG-1 "- AND it will show you the black cotton corbeau's, for $800 bucks without the $250 dollar bracketts. Im offering mine for starting today $670- with you paying the shipping charges!!! (around $75 bux). So, the black solid ones would cost you around $1200 dollars without brackets (and you wouldnt get free shipping either , probably??) And mines even an more expensive seat with it being micro-suede. Thanks guys!! ill try to get my friend midnight_347 to help me post some pics of them!!!

Sweet deal.. thanx.. and when u get a chance if i could get some pics to [email protected] really interested just pics would help speed the process.. thanx again..:rockon:

perkinz24

Established Member
ive never used them, bought them from coral.net there about a year ago. You too guys are gonna flip once i have pics on here. I no it would speed the process up, and ill get on it asap!!!! my and my buddy we'll try to have em posted tomor.! and theyed look great in either the cobra or the fox??? And if you guys do research on mustangs like me and my crew does, you no this is a great deal. And i too and in desperate need to sell. So?? ttya tomor guys!!! thanks alot richard

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
PMed you and emailed you. Would like to meet up this weekend!!!! I will actually be coming to Wythville on Friday so maybe we could meet up there?

Dragu1a

Established Member
^^^ is thaaaat right? another Comp Orange Cobra(with the exact wheels i want) throwing its hat into the ring, huh? :fm:

i also emailed you OP, i'm only about 5hrs away. lets see some pics.

perkinz24

Established Member
Why proceed with caution?? when id gladly take them a hour away (to wythville) ,just so that 03svtbeast can see what kind of shape there in (great shape!!!!) - Im telling ya now guys this is a STEAL!!!!

perkinz24

Established Member
my trader feedback rating may not be any good (0) on here, but ive got friends on hre you could ask about them??? and im also a member of Welcome to Coral Technologies Incorporated, The Ford Focus Enthusiast Site :: Focaljet : and anyone on either of those sites could confirm what im saying. Id be glad to meet any of you guys?????? -and once again, you'll love these corbeaus.!!! *AND GUYS , THE REASON FOR ME NOT HAVING PICS ALLREADY POSTED IS BECAUSE I DONT NO HOW TO:?? AND FOR THAT IM SORRY :( . THE SEATS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, IM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF , OR NOTHING!! IM JUST MORE OF A BUYER THAN A SELLAR! LOL. *

Last edited:

perkinz24

Established Member
03SVTBEAST, ill be at rural retreat @ Mcdonalds waitng brother.......we'll see if you want em. Man, ima hate getting rid of them now..lol... *cant wait to see me cram 2-CORBEAU'S inside of my 04'-svt-hatch- LMAO!!!- i hope it works ..

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Just a heads up, the corbeau brackets for 79-98, 99-04, and 05-10 are all different. 79-98 and 99-04 because of the seatbelt change.

Users who are viewing this thread