For Sale - - - 4 OEM Satin 03/04 Cobra wheels

SVT2122

Established Member
Hey guys, just like the title says, I have a set of four 03/04 OEM Satin Cobra wheels in my garage. They're not perfect, there's a few little bites of curb rash on 2 of the wheels. Not noticeable unless your looking for it. They've got the stock Eagles on them, but they're finished. You will need to replace the tires. I'm looking to get 400 for them but I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm in Rockland County, NY area, and I really don't want to ship. I'd be willing to meet half way.

Edit - Forgot to mention I don't have the SVT center caps, they'll come with a cobra emblem cap instead.

Here's a few pictures from when they were on my car a year or two ago.

005-7.jpg

011-7.jpg

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
They're really dirty, and the only damage is on the lips. There's a few pictures where it looks like the face is scratched or cut, its just dirt or grass, they've been in my garage for almost a year now.

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
I've never shipped wheels before, I'm gonna head up to UPS and see whats involved and how much it's gonna cost. I might have time Friday afternoon, but I'm not positive. If I don't get back to you over the weekend, I will sometime early next week for sure.

- Sean

SVT2122

Established Member
These are the center caps I've got btw. They came on a set of chrome 03/04's I bought, but I traded them for the saleens that are on my car, and the guy wanted the SVT caps.

DSC_0047-1.jpg

SVT2122

Established Member
Nah I don't, I would take some put they're buried in my garage. Honestly, they're done. I would feel comfortable driving around town on them for a few hundred more miles. But, they really need to be replaced. There's a few spots were its just looks like a slick.

I hate the stock good years, I've had 3 sets, and each set has only lasted about 10,000 miles.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I still want these if you can get me a price shipped to 71220. A little bit of black powdercoat and these will look nice!

Jay

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I am also interested if you are willing to ship to Floirda 33161.
Also, if I may suggest, go by a wheel and tire installer and ask them for some boxes that will work for those wheels. They usually will be happy to give them to you. That is less trash they have to pay to remove. I've done that a bunch of times.

thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread