For Sale, 4 18x7.5 GunMetal Gray RSL Rims, 2 with Brand New mounted tires.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
SOLD
These Rims really look sharp on my SVTF, but my SVTF has bean lowered .5" up front, and 3/4" in the rear. I am putting on a 1.5" drop all around, and the 18s will not fit with it that low in front. Here are some pictures, I took them with a camera phone, so the quality of the pictures is not that great, but you get the idea.

So this is what you get...

Two mounted and ballenced 225/40ZR18s Riken Raptor ZR tires.
Four RS_Limited Mase rims, 2 have never bean mounted, 2 have bean mounted for less then 100 miles. Powder coated Metalic Gunmetal Grey.

Here is a link to the websight for the tires, they are $99.00 each, plus tax and shiping, plus mounting and ballencing. I only have two tires, both are mounted, and both only have less then 100 miles on them.
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=egnsearch.asp&N=115+401060+315708&autoview=sku

Here is a link to the websight for the Rims, they are $145.00 each, plus tax and shiping, plus the gunmetal gray paint.
http://www.thewheelconnection.com/php/showwheel.php?name=Mase&brand=RS_Limited&brandsearch=1

I was asking $750.00 Firm, plus shiping.

Price lowered to only $650.00 OBO, plus shiping. I can meet you half way for pick up in some places. I am always avalible for local pick up. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

OBO

Last edited:

HalfTime

Established Member
I have never shipped anything that big befor, I'll check with UPS and see if I can get a guestament...

P.S. I PM'd you my Phone Number.

HalfTime

Established Member
UPS gave me a quote from NC to Calli for about 27 dollars a box. 4 boxes. to a resadence. So give or take, but around that.

HalfTime

Established Member
$600.00 OBO plus Shipping!
You can't get a better deal. These are brand new! 2 have NEVER bean mounted, and the other two are curently on my SVTF, about 150 miles on them so far, they are on the rear. No burn outs, no power slids or any thing crazy. Hell, I'll sell the tires and rims seperate if need be. Oh, I also am including the 4 valve stems, and 16 new lugs including 4 security lugs and key socket.

Last edited:

THE WIFE

Established Member
these rims are incredible!!! you think they look "alright" on here... you should see them on your car!!! I bet i could get you a better deal on these rims...just pm me..and we can set something up. I would love to have these for myself, but i don't want to be selfish. I know you want them, so just give me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread