For Sale 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - Comes with Extra's - Mint Condition

SRT_Sully

Hey Everyone i have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 currently has just over 81k miles. It’s fully loaded with touchscreen navigation, black suede seats, UConnect, 20 GB Hard Drive built in and everything else that came with an '08, (no DVD for the backseat).

Clean Carfax

Mods/Extra’s:
- Nitto 420’s
- Trinity Tuner
- Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System (Resonators Removed - awesome sound)
- Blue Amibent Footwell LED Lighting for front and the back row seating
- Comes with 2 Goodyear EMT Runflat tires used for 100 miles before I got the Nitto's.

Car is in mint condition, rims, paint, inside and everything is mint. NO BUMPS, DENTS or SCRATCHES. Never had any engine problems and it has been regularly serviced.

Truly has been taken care of, i mean babied. Never been raced, on the track, or abused in any way. Always used the best parts and fluids for oil changes and replacements. It is in excellent condition.

Reason for selling: Getting married soon and the woman wants something that is slower and safer for “KIDS”. Something less tempting to speed in. Hate to see it go but it’s time.

I have a video of the exhaust sound and can send upon request. I also have more PICTURES and have posted them on picture sites.

Asking $29,000 (OBO - Or Best Offer)

If interested call or text me (954-629-1123)-(faster response time) Up late every night. Or P.M. me.
I am located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

2h6x5oh.jpg

2vhue5f.jpg

2crnepy.jpg

2ec0isg.jpg

qr1bmf.jpg

2q0w0li.jpg

ra91lv.jpg

w36zn.jpg

15yu4r4.jpg

a14c9c.jpg

Thanks for looking

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
I'd love to work out a trade… my Hummer H2 SUT loaded with luxury and adventure packages is slower, safe as a tank, and still very nice! Can't figure out how to post a pic but pm me your phone # and ill text you a pic. I'd be willing to kick in some cash on my end too.

SRT_Sully

5lighting0, thanks for the offer, however i am really just trying to sell the car. If you plan on selling your H2 SUT anyway, then if it sells maybe we could work something out.

Let me know

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I cannot personally vouch for this particular Jeep, although it appears very well taken care of, but I will say these rigs are a ton of fun. I have owned mine for two years now and still love it!

GLWTS Sully.

Users who are viewing this thread