FOR SALE: 2004 Mystichrome, Stock Blower 511 rwhp 509 tq

svtboosting

Established Member
The car went mid 11's in the 1/4 at 124 mph with KDW Drag radials and thats the only time i ran it. Thats not shifting it hard though, i haven't snatched on it to see what i can get, specially with the IRS but i don't have any wheel hop what so ever.

Last edited:

milleniumgt

Established Member
The first of the pics from MW 2008 isn't from the beach... it's at Rockingham for the Cobra Club meet. I'm behind the car on the phone biatch!!! :poke:
Get me a job with you and I'll buy the thing. 11.71 @ 123.9 mph was the best I remember from that day. If you'd quit bein scared of it and drive it, you'd see mid to low 11s. :fart:

Intimidatorr776

Thats prolly the sickest Mystic Cobra I have ever seen!!! Is it still for sale? Im very interested in it but Im trying to get rid of my truck. As soon as the trucks gone and if the car is still for sale I'll try and take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale and I will stay in touch!!!

svtboosting

Established Member
The car is still for sale, i guess its just a bad market or something, i really don't know:shrug: Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Intimidatorr776

Yea the market is really bad especially for someone like me trying to sell a truck!!! Where exactly is Clover SC, is it close to the beach or what? I would love to come and look at your car, but i would love to show up with some money too!!!

svtboosting

Established Member
I have a friend that want a sn 95 chrome yellow cobra, he just got rid of a 03 sonic blue but stills has about 6 mustangs but man i about to sign for a house, but the car looks good though...

svtboosting

Established Member
New pictures from Lowe's Motor Speedway, with the Cobra Club

aIMG_0030.jpg

aIMG_0019.jpg

svtboosting

Established Member
termynator, its under my buddies name on the corral and i can't get on there to send you anything back, give me a call if you could, 803 371 4118, thanks brad

skeeterd75

Established Member
Hey man you should come up to Ashville NC on sat 9/13/08 they are having a mustang show and a pony run. I'm planning on showing my vert there for sale. It is $25.00 to enter the show. PM me for details or go to blue ridge mustangs of ashviile www.brmcoa.org. They are expecting 500 mustangs to be there last year was there 2nd year and they had 330 mustangs in the show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread