For sale: 2003 SVT Focus ZX5 (25k miles)

JAYMONEY

Established Member
For sale: 2003 SVT Focus, black w/red insert int., brand new Somitomo HTR tires, new clutch (replaced under warranty per TSB), balance of factory warranty, #1153 of 2173 built in '03, 25k miles. Will also include extra set of 17" ADR Design wheels and Falken Ziex ze 512 tires.

Asking price: edit: (NEW PRICE) $13,400
Email: [email protected]

Car is completely stock, no dents or dings, has stone chips on the bottom front corners of the rear fenderwells (DAMN PA ROADS!!!)
SVT certificate comes w/car. I also have the original sticker tag (if that matters)
Also included in the original asking price only, is a profesional detail inside and out.

Last edited:

JAYMONEY

Established Member
bump................I'm willing to work with the price as long as I can get close to what I owe on the loan payoff. :)

JAYMONEY

Established Member
CobraVertWV said:
Bump for 'ya...does it have the cold weather kit (heated seats)?
Nope. It's a bare bones, no options car. Although, the standard features are nice. Honestly, with the cloth inserts, I really don't see the need for heated seats. I do wish it had the 6 disc cd changer and power moonroof. Other than that, I have no regrets with this car. I really don't need to sell it, but my wife and I both have new car payments and would like to lower our monthly income and unfortunatley we need to keep our minivan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread