For Sale 2003 satin Silver Cobra

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
So the time is come to have to part ways with my baby. I have for sale a very clean low mileage, unmolested 2003 Cobra, Silver in color. This is an adult owned car I am the one and only owner and have had the car since it had 3 miles on it. It now has 30K miles on it. This car has spent most of its life as a garage queen and has seen rain maybe a handful of times. It has not been modded except for the minor bolt on stuff listed in my SIG. the engine is untouched (as should be apparent by the supercharger pulley guard still in place) Interior is perfect ...perfect. paint is in excellent condition aside for a minor paint chip here or there. Car has never been raced, tracked ...Aside from break-in the car has only known Mobil 1 full synthetic fluids. all systems work flawlessly no head ticks, leaks,flickers,drips of any kind. Car Has new rear tires and relative new front tires, NEW Optima red top battery and windows are tinted 25% back 35% sides with 3M tint

Car is located in middle GA around the Macon/Warner Robins area. I am asking $22,000 but will entertain reasonable offers. If i dont get back to you right away it is because I work on Robins AFB So I can see the website but cannot log in but fret not I will answer any and all questions and PM's
VIN is 1FAFP48YX3F372721 feel free to run a car fax. Thanks for looking

IMG_0420_zps0532febf.jpg
pic4_zpsa026bc1e.jpg
Pic3_zpsb28efb92.jpg
pic5_zps1719052c.jpg
pic8_zps4e15d736.jpg

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
a few more

lit_zps9dd8274a.jpg
IMG_0415_zpsa06c29de.jpg
pic21_zps482fe610.jpg

I also have the original book and paperwork still in the package from when I bought it (pictured)

Users who are viewing this thread