For Sale 2003 DSG Cobra 39k miles

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
Looking to sell Local...

Copy of my Craigslist Add:

More Pictures Here:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...oors=&transmission=&max_price=35000&cardist=0

Have been wanting to sell my cobra for a while now, but just couldn't get my self to give in and let it go. The time has come however to finally let it go. The car is basically stock besides for the JLT Ram-air Intake and a MGW short-shifter. The car Dyno'd at 398 RWHP. I only use Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil and ALWAYS change the oil every 3,000 - 3,500 miles. The car has been meticulously cared for. I have put a lot of effort into maintaining the interior and exterior on this car. I have to look for the exact date the new tires were put on the car but they still have 85% tread life still in them. All new brake pads replaced 3 months ago, with Hawks ceramic ones.

Year: 2003
Make: Ford
Model: Cobra Coupe
Color: Deep Shadow Gray.
Miles: 39,000

Transmission:
6 speed manual
Engine:Supercharged 4.6L v8 32v

-Clean Car Fax
-None Smoker
-No Accidents

Ext warranty... I need to contact Ford, the car currently has portfolio ext warranty for up to 75,000 miles or 5 years (2 years remaining). I need to make sure it can be carried over to next owner.

The interior:

The interior consists of the Grey suede down the middle of the seats and wrapped in black leather. Everything is stock except for the MGW short-shifter (which still uses original boot). The suede seats are immaculate, the leather is almost perfect, just very little signs of daily use (getting in and out).

The exterior:

Also immaculate, I keep the car waxed once a month and clay the paint myself 2x a year. Car has ONLY been hand washed by MYSELF. There is a slight ding on the back fender, I think someone opened their door on it. The ding has no paint removed, and can probably pull out real easy.

The Engine:

Even Though it has a whole lot of power, it has never been at the track. The k&n air filter is cleaned 2x a year. Once right after the raining season, and once right after summer. Car is running in tip-top shape with no flaws. The oil was changed 500 miles ago. This car REQUIRES premium gas and that is what it GETS. Nothing but premium has ever been run on this car, except for occasional octane booster to clear up the fuel system. This car runs very strong and has not been beaten on as other cobra's probably have. Flow Master three chamber exhaust

I have new pictures taken on 3/1/2008 after washing/claying/waxing the car. I will post those up tomorrow, they are still on my camera. With those I will also add interior and engine shots.

You can send emails to [email protected] with any questions or requests for more pictures.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
what r u asking for it?....just out of curiosity, if its still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread