For Sale: 2002 True Blue Lightning (Spring, TX)

UVa SVT

Established Member
Hey all,

I'm officially putting the truck up for sale. I've had alot of changes in my life the past year and many more to come, so I need to part ways with the truck. I hate to do it, but I just never get to drive it.

I've had the truck for not even 1 year. Got it from a guy on here(Lane/SwampMoose, who got it from Larry/'whaler'), for those that are familiar with the truck, and purchased it already built and runs very well. The body has 105,xxx miles and the motor was built at around 82k miles. It has 4 good tires. It does burn a little oil (it has since the day the motor was built, I can get anyone in touch with the original owner if you have any questions. These trucks, even with the oil separators, still suck down some oil when in boost).

The truck and all performance modifications were done by AVT performance in South Carolina.

The soft tonneau was recently removed due to being in terrible condition.

Other than that the truck is in excellent condition. I have dyno sheets and the build sheet for the motor.
ASKING 18,500 but will entertain all offers!!

MODS:
Kenne Bell 2.3l w/ jlp sheetmetal intake
JLP ported heads(a lot of extra port work)
Comp Stage 2 cams
JLP Sheetmetal upper intake
JDM 108mm intake tube/MAF housing
Ported Lower intake(and just about anything else that can be ported)
SCT 2400 MAF
Accufab single blade throttle body
JLP EGR delete
Twin Walbro 255's
60lb injectors
SS braided lines from tank to rail
JDM electric fan with 170* t-stat
Navigator water pump
AVT twin oil separators
JDM heat exchanger
LFP intercooler reservior
Kooks long tube headers
JDM catless midpiple with veracious resonators
JDM silver bullet catback
Strange 10 way adjustable rear shocks(modded so both face rear)
QA1 10 way adjustable front shocks
JDM front drag sprigs
2" drop shackles
Calipers modded to fit 15" drag wheels
Driveshaft loop
JLP traction bars
PI 2400 stall
4X4 trans pan
JDM line mod valve

Pioneer AVIC D3 indash NAVI/DVD player, 1000w amp and 1 12" P3 sub

and a bunch of other custom stuff(custom ram air tubes/hood, intercooler and electric fan switches for track use, a-pillar with wideband a/f and boost gauge... blah blah blah)

Dyno #'s

593rwhp/613rwtq(street pump tune/only 14lbs)

649rwhp/701rwtq(race gas tune/18lbs)

I've never taken it to the track, but the previous owner had. The original owner ran a 6.91@101 in the 1/8th on the race setup(which should be easily in the 10's in the 1/4) and it's been 7.3@95 on the street tune.

It'll come with several extra parts(a set of 16" drag wheels with hoosier Q/T pros, a extra stock rim with a good nitto 555 on it, a chiller intercooler res, 2 extra pulleys(a 3" that makes 18lbs and a 2.8" that would make 20lbs)

Any questions, please feel free to ask! for expedited answers, email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys,

Mike

landdbrown

lignt4.jpg

lightning2.jpg

enginepic3.jpg

enginepic2.jpg

lightning006-1.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:

RedLiner

Established Member
Amazing truck!!! I test drove it when SwampMoose owned it and absolutely loved it, I wasn't able to sell my Mach 1 fast enough before you purchased it. I'm in the same position now with selling my current Mach 1, if my car sells soon I would love to buy this!

Whaler

Established Member
I built this truck and if I were in a better position, would buy it back in a heartbeat. No corners were cut putting it together. Good luck with sale, if it's not already sold.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Truck still available? I sent a message to the email provided. Please send me a PM or message at 6784805541. Cash in hand. Ready buyer. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread