For Sale:2001 Lightning, built motor etc.

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, im putting my truck up for sale again.

Mods are as follows:
JLP built SB, Ported/polished heads, Crower stage III cams, Kenne Bell, 6# lower, Bassani cat-back, dynatech LT's, Dual 255lph pumps, 55# injectors, Pro-M 92mm MAF, Diablo Revolution chip (dyno tuned by JLP), Accufab TB, Zex N20 kit (50hp) w/ bottle heater and purge valve, FTVB, DS Loop, Autometer Boost/Nitrous Gauges, Custom roll cage with 5pt. RCI harnesses (this can be seen at www.xoticmotorsports.com and go into gallery then lightning cage pics), plexi rear window with working glass slider, JLP T-Bars, 2" drop shackles. I may have left something out, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, or PM me and i can get you my cell # and answer your questions. I am asking $23,500. The truck has made 635rwhp and 760rwtq with a 50 shot and makes about 570 off the bottle. It passed PA state emissions with flying colors.

Anthony

IZBLOWN

I forgot to post the mileage, its a little under 42,000 and the truck has always been garaged except for a few times, and the motor only has about 4000-5000 miles on it since it was built last january. Never wrecked, although there are a few minor scratches (blacks a biotch).

Anthony

ralphy1798

Established Member
How many times have you used the Nitrous? Everything looks good to me except that...

if i lived closer id take a drive to check it out...

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Are you looking for a trade or out right cash? Why are you selling this? Thats alot of time, money, and dedication to sell... BTW have you ran it at the track?

Last edited:

crushin

Established Member
MY brother in law drove it, Best time on race tune was a 11.20 I believe. I would of bought it at the time but Anthony took it off the market. Someone better buy it soon,cause I may be going to look at next weekend.MPH was 123 I think.

IZBLOWN

The nitrous was only used about 5 times, 2 times at the track and 3 times on a dyno, havent even refilled the bottle and i have had it on there since about the end of last summer.

I have ran it at the track, but on the nitrous with traction issues it went 11.07@123 on the street file, and off the bottle on the street file it went 11.3@122, so it shows how bad it spun, plus 2nd gear is starting to go south, it will need a transmission soon, but that is minor compared to all the work that has gone into the truck. I beleive it can run 10.70's-10.80's off the bottle with a good stall and trans, because the boost isnt even cranked up (17psi).

Eric, i PM'ed you back, its still in the garage. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anthony

IZBLOWN

SVTowner, i'm sorry, i have 2 guys interested in the truck thats name is Eric, LOL, i pmed the other one back, check your pm's i did pm you back too. My email is [email protected] So you can email if you feel, i have some pics of the truck i can send. Hope to talk to you soon.

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread