For Sale: 1999 Saleen Conversion

MeanLeen

Established Member
Not really in a rush to sell, nor do I want to sell. LOL. I put a ton of money into this car and have all receipts. I need a family car evetually unfortunately. Expecting a baby in january. I will still keep it sporty though. I'm looking for a mazdaspeed3 or anything fast with 4 doors. eventually need to get a baby seat in and out. I really don't want to sell it, but i'm thinking i might have to. just putting it up to see what offers I get. Car has 63,000 miles on the body and i believe i'm the second owner. The car sat in florida for a few months, supposively a piston was warped when i bought it. Put in a brand new Ford crate motor from Ford about a year ago.(have the receipts) Has a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty on it from Ford. I bought the car from Port St. Lucie, Florida 2 years ago. Car has never seen a track and was always babied. It is a 1999 GT with the 35th anniversary package. It is #1683 of 4,628 35th Anniversary GT's made that year. There were only 515 made in Crystal White. Full Saleen Coversion. Again, don't want to sell at all. It's not everyday someone can say they have their dream car at 21 years old. But it will go if the $$ is right. Looking for $15,000 or a reasonable trade. I am a member on LIStangs.com, so don't get creeped out cause i'm a rookie on here. I'm from Long Island, NY

Here are a list of all my mods.

Steeda G-Trac Suspension Stage 1,2&3
Steeda Tri-ax shorth throw shifter
Aluminum Driveshaft
Aluminum Driveshaft Loop
8.8" Ring & Pinion Set 3.73:1 gears
K&N FIPK Intake Kit
4.6L Underdrive Pulleys
Bassani offroad X-Pipe
Steeda GT Super Stainless Cat-Back exhaust
Pypes Violator mufflers
72mm ported and polished throttle body
72mm ported and polished mustang intake plenum
DiabloSport Predator tuner
2" Lowering Kit
Tokico Shocks and Struts
Front Bump Steer kit
Aluminum Lower control Arms
Steeda Sway Bars
Steeda Billet adjustable Caster Camber plates
Painted interior Panels
Interior LED lights in a/c vents and under dash
Red painted calipers
clear headlights with chrome housing
HID conversion kit 6,000k
New Ford crate Motor (8,000 miles)
Full Authentic Saleen Conversion

Most of the work was done at Steeda (again, have all receipts) With the Saleen kit, I invested over $13,500 in the car and it is an absolute head turner. You'll never feel a mustang that handles like this with the Steda G-Trac suspension. Car has pretty much every part offered for mustangs other then a supercharger. also, center console and radio bezel was changed to the 01-04 parts because the 99 cup holders suck and i hate the 2 different radio slots in the radio bezel. I also just installed the Saleen side scoops a few days ago so dont have those pics yet. Only saleen part not installed yet is the side skirts. Have most of the original parts that I will include as well. The only trades i would be willing to take is for a 4 door sports car. (evo, wrx, mazdaspeed3, etc.) wish i could keep it. PM me for any questions or email me at [email protected]. Thanks guys.

P4170004.gif

P4170005.gif

P4170010.gif

P4170014.jpg

P4170015.gif

P4170016.gif

P4170022.gif

Last edited:

MeanLeen

Established Member
your side skirt looks warped?

no, theyre the 35th anniversary side skirts. Didn't install the saleen ones yet. These side skirts are different from any other new edge side skirt. They flare out rather then just come straight down like other mustang side skirts. It was part of the Anniversary Package. Only ones that had these rocker panels.

Users who are viewing this thread