FOR SALE:1993 SVT Cobra R Mint Condition!!

DA93

Established Member
I have for sale an absolute perfectly mint 1993 SVT Cobra R. Only 500Miles/900KM #51 of 107. All original and stock as new. You will not find fault in this Red Beast, completely unmolested, out of the box showroom condition. I am a dealer in Canada and am selling this collectible gem for $69,900Cdn Shipping, applicable tax and licensing excluded please contact me directly.

Doug Anderson
[email protected]
289-936-1761

DA93

Established Member
For Sale 1993 SVT Cobra R

Thanks SaleenS281,very much appreciate the knowledge., also apologize for not posting the original amount in US funds.
The exchange rate changes daily. However, usually it is 96cents Canadian to every US Dollar.

DA93

Established Member
1993 Cobra SVT R Like new.

Thanks for the information, I will have a look. Do you happen to know what (#)Number it is that is for sale? Cheers. DA

DA93

Established Member
WOW!!! New Price!!!

Thanks to dbrennancobra, much appreciate the heads up. After much research and deliberation, have decided that to keep with market trends, the price for the 1993 SVT Cobra R has been drastically reduced to $51,900. This vehicle is All original, 500 mile, #51 of 107 perfectly flawless car. Please contact me directly with any questions. Cheers, Doug Anderson 289-936-1761

KidMoney

Established Member
Thanks to dbrennancobra, much appreciate the heads up. After much research and deliberation, have decided that to keep with market trends, the price for the 1993 SVT Cobra R has been drastically reduced to $51,900. This vehicle is All original, 500 mile, #51 of 107 perfectly flawless car. Please contact me directly with any questions. Cheers, Doug Anderson 289-936-1761

I don't have the kind of money to buy this car, but I'd like to say thanks for actually going by market price. It's crazy annoying to me when people price things so out of touch with reality and then get mad when people say it's priced too high. Good luck with your sale sir. Also, super sick car!

hotford

Established Member
great car........but if you could afford to drop the price by 18K that quickly im sure you must have got it for a steel............

GLWS..

darcysheppard

Established Member
price drop

hi guys i know how much they paid for this unit i believe it was over 70k i think they just want to move on it, and for some reasons the 93 R's are dropping in $ i dont know why but they seem to be.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
i know why, its a 1993 cobra with less options... IMO there is nothing really that desirable about the 93R other than the production number. Just get a clean, stock 93 vibrant red cobra. NOW a 2000 R, that is a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread