For Sale.....1993 MUSTANG COBRA

BOTLFED98

Established Member
terryg said:
thanks for the comments, and yes the Metallic Teal was in my opinion the best of the three colors

did u know there were actually 2 reds for the '93 COBRAs?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Terry...sent ya an email concerning emissions....hope to hear from you asap. Very intersted

Last edited:

krman

Established Member
I have a 98 toyota 4x4 xtra cab- v-6 SR5 pkg just turned 80k . Never wrecked, needs nothing, would trade plus cash for the cobra if interested e-mail [email protected] direct

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Ok terry....this is getting old, ahahaha, JK I can't beleive you havent sold this thing yet! Can you again please explain to me the situation of your emissions control system on the car. Is is possible for the parts to be replaced, I spoke to someone that had plugged the heads and the headers and what not and it was not able to be fixed with out an extensive amount of work. Would someone be able to just bolt up the emissions control stuff and be good to go?

Cause if it is just bolt it on and its all money, I might be more interested.....but again, I would need to sell my car.

Also, what exhaust set up do you have on there?

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
terry like I said before....maybe if you k now somone that is looking for a car like mine, i might be able to work something quick out if thats the route I wanna go...let me know if you know anyone in your area

Users who are viewing this thread