For Sale: 18" CCW SP16A's

MAX86GT

Established Member
I have a set of 18x11 and 18x9.5 CCW SP16A's for sale. They are in good condition but not flawless. There is one front wheel that has a little scrape around the outside edge and they all have some minor dings in them that I will show in pics. They are by no means trashed but if I were to rate them they are 7/10. From 10 feet away they look mint but you notice the few flaws once you get up close to them. They are 05+ offset with the big brake cut but will come with the spacers if needed for an IRS car. If you are putting these on a solid rear car you would need a 1/2" for the rear. I have priced having them refinished and it will cost $120/wheel then they would be perfect. The front tires are brand new (maybe 60 miles) Kumho Ecsta XS 265/35-18's and the rear are 305/35-18 Nitto 555R drag radials with 3/32, they come with 5/32. Planned on going with a 315/30 Kumho is why I went with them instead of Nittos. I am selling because I am going with a set of 19" wheels or I would keep them. This set up would be a little over $4k shipped new..........$2500 for wheels and tires.

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

Here is the front wheel with the small scrape on the edge

IMAG0144.jpg

Here is the few marks on the rear wheel.

IMAG0145.jpg

Last edited:

MAX86GT

Established Member
And with you being in St Louis I could meet you halfway so you could pick them up.

MAX86GT

Established Member
TTT

Reserve is set a lot lower than my asking price!!! These need a new home so I'm not looking for one :lol1:

runvusofme

Established Member
Interested in any trading + $$? I just picked up an 04 Cobra with 17" chromes (almost flawless!) with Nitto 555R (new) out back and new tires up front. Just south of you too...

MAX86GT

Established Member
Here is a pic from a cruise in this weekend that someone took. Can't believe these haven't sold yet.......where else can you buy CCW's for this price. They can even be refinished and made flawless for UNDER $2k!!!! If you don't have a wheel re-finisher close I could even have it done for you. They are nice enough for a driver the way they are right now.

IMG_8747-Edit.gif

rthouck

Established Member
I'd be interested but I think you're about 8 hours from me - I'm in NC - near Bragg.

Users who are viewing this thread