For sale: 1 new OEM Ford '03-'04 Cobra front chin lip / lower deflector

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Hello Terminator owners:

It's been a while since I've been on this message board, but I have a new OEM Ford front bumper chin lip / lower deflector for '03-'04 Cobra. It's still in its bag that it came in years ago from Ford service department. A nice OEM part that's still nice, and pliable. Never installed before, but doesn't come with any of the installation hardware. I read how it's preferred to use some #10-#12? stainless steel bolts, washers, and nuts anyway.

I will let go of it for $290 shipped with a Paypal payment, and I will ship it almost immediately. I will only ship to verified users with confirmed addresses, because I want to keep this a honest transaction. I believe there shouldn't be any surprises, so I try to describe things as honestly as possible. You can PM me for my Ebay user name if you want to check for my reputation there.

Also, PM me if you want to inquire about how to save a few more bucks on the part. I will take some pictures, and can send some via PMs if I don't add them in here with an edit. Thank you for reading my ad in here, and also for the possible business if someone might want to save about a hundred bucks on the OEM part I have here.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
The Cobra front chin lip / spoiler part has been sold to Cobracrazee1.

Thank you for your purchase tonight, and I will be in touch ASAP as discussed via text messages.

Users who are viewing this thread