For Sale: '04 Silver Cobra (2.2KB)

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Thanks man...When it's gone I may have to borrow yours from time to time to get my Cobra fix in. After having one of these in my garage for the last 10 years, I don't know what I'm gonna do w/out it when it's gone.

Haha no problem you're more than welcome to drive it when you need a fix :banana: Im looking at houses out near your so hopefully we will be neighbors and you can take it out whenever :beer:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
How much power is it making with the current setup?

Currently 550rwhp on pump gas. It makes 590rwhp on 109 unleaded. I've ran 5 gallons of 109 thru the car since it was tuned in 2009. Other than that, I've always had the pump gas tune in the car because it never gets raced...

Obviously the car is capable of much more, but never had a need or reason to push it.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
The car's still available. The potential buyer is having some issues w/ his credit union.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
bump for brandon wont find a beter and more honest seller and takes excellent care of his cars. Carnihan will prob be contacting you brandon he said he may be interested in it

Joe

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks Joe. Ya, he did but there's a guy flying out Saturday to buy the car. I told him if something falls thru, I'll let him know.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Well, my buyer backed out after a week of me holding the car. If anyone who has contacted me in the last week is still interested, it's back up for sale...

Users who are viewing this thread