For Sale! 03/04 Cobra Parts (new/used) Great Prices!!!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I was cleaning out my shed the other day and found alot of things I have no use for anymore. I am open to offers and if you feel my prices are unreasonable please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be more than happy to work something out. SHIPPING COST WILL BE ADDED TO THESE COST!!! I may be willing to actually pay shipping for some of the items but that is something we will have to discuss and agree on.

Thank you!
Brendon

You can PM me regarding items you are interested in. If you prefer to communicate through email let me know. I can provide my email address.

BLOWER PULLEY PULLER/INSTALL TOOL SOLD!!!
99-04 MUSTANG ROUSH TRUNK TOOL KIT $SOLD!!!! (USED)
NGK V-POWER SPARK PLUGS (COPPER -NEW!!) (QTY:8) SOLD!!!!
2003 STOCK AIR INTAKE SYSTEM SOLD!! (USED)
MOTOBLUE REPLACEMENT IDLER PULLEYS 90MM NEW!!! SOLD!!!
2003 STOCK THROTTLE BODY AND PLENUM (USED) SOLD!!!
02 SENSOR EXTENSIONS NEW! (QTY: 2) SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
dude, not to be a ballbuster, but those are not irridiums! They are the standard copper NGK's so you may want to adjust your price a bit...

FBCBEER

Established Member
hmm, I might be interested in some parts....

the tb and plenum used usually goes for less than $75 shipped, though.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
no it doesnt....bump.

Thanks for the bump.

Do you know what these usually go for?

I know the wide mouth oval Accufab TB & Plenums brand new go for $600 for the Cobra so I figured the stock TB & Plenum would be in the 200 range. If I am wrong someone please let me know if this not a normal price for this item.

I want to make sure I am accurate with my prices to satisfy potential buyers & give a fair deal.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Will U separate the intake tube for the stock air box? and how much shipped to 10705

How about if I give you the whole thing for $30 shipped? I just dont see anyone needing the other parts if you buy the intake tube. Let me know if this works for you.

PM sent.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Is all 3 pulleys available or just 2? Was the $100 price for all 3 or each?

There is one guy who wanted to buy just one. Has not sent payment yet for the item.

For 3 of them it would $100 and obviously cheaper for 2.

yea, i sold 2 of em for 75 each :shrug:

Price has been changed.Thanks for the feedback :beer:

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I have answered all PM's and shipped out all items that have been SOLD. I have provided everyone the appropriate tracking number for their paid for items. I have submitted trader ratings to all. :thumbsup:

RELOADED - I will be shipping your item tomorrow morning before I leave for London so no worries. :beer:

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Back from London. All PM's have been answered and items have been shipped with appropriate tracking information.

Wheelhopper - I will try to send your pulleys out today if not today then 101% tomorrow morning but I don't see today being a problem.

Thanks
Brendon

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
All PMs have been answered and all items have been shipped out with the appropriate tracking number information.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread