For Sale: 03/04 cobra eaton Stieg Ported blower

convert03cobra

Established Member
For Sale:
Stiegemeier stage III ported blower. It was ported back in May of 05 and has 2K miles since the port and 10K miles total on the eaton supercharger. I bought it off a guy a few month ago but decided to save over the winter and go Whipple. He had it on his car for a few months and decided he wanted more power and just had it in his garage. I personally talked to Stiegemeier and verified the vin and that's how I found out it was ported back in May of 05. There is a 2.93 pulley installed on the blower as well. I'm not real sure what brand pulley is on it because there is no name anywhere on it. The guy I bought it off of told me it's a "lightning pulley" and it's totally black. The blower spins freely and doesn't have any problems.

I'm located in Maryland (about 20 minutes south of Baltimore) so local pickup is welcome.

I would like to get it sold so I can have some cash for the whipple spring project. Price is $675 shipped or $625 local pickup. PM me with any questions and send me your email address if you want pictures.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
11Sec_Lx said:
That's the kind of stuff that is un-called for.

Are you ****ing kidding me?! No one makes an offer for how many days, and I decide to throw a wild card in there to see how eager he is to sell and you're jumping all over me for doing so? If nothing else, he should be thanking me for the courtesy bump. Jesus christ.....its not like I'm holding a gun to his head and forcing him to sell it to me for that. I'm not a third world country dictator threatening the lives of his family if he doesn't comply with my offer. I threw an offer at him, he was more than free to respond with a counter offer or a "not-interested" as he did, and yet you're breaking my balls because I made an opening offer on something.......

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Taken to PM as to not hi-jack.

Good luck with this sale, it's a proven port and good deal at the asking price. :thumbsup:

convert03cobra

Established Member
PM sent. I can't do much lower then my asking price. Is there really a huge difference b/t the stage 3 and stage 4 blowers? Any imput from anyone who knows. I always thought they were pretty similiar.

99SVTcobraVERT

pm'd you on difference convert, no need to compare the two because your's is III model and you are selling for a fair price. so who cares what is better about the IV because you will pay more for the IV. ttt

Users who are viewing this thread