FOR SALE:03/04 Borla "Stinger" catback $530

BennyDaBall

Established Member
I have an Borla exhaust for 03/04 cobra. This catback features the "stinger" mufflers which are a bit louder than the standard oval mufflers (not too loud on my GT with o/r pipe and long tubes). :coolman:

I bought this exhaust new...and it still is, haha. I did however open it, and much to my dismay...I ordered a GT catback and they sent me the one for cobra - but at the price for the GT... then the stupid seller wouldn't accept a return, even though this thing is worth $650+ :eek:

So yeah, It will fit any any other mustang equipped with a cobra IRS.

$530 shipped (what I payed for it).

DSCN3394.JPG

DSCN3397.JPG

Contact me at [email protected] - I'll knock $30 for local sale (Indianapolis area). :banana:

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Hey im interested, i live in ohio so i could come and get it. ive been waiting for my borla to come in the mail for a few weeks i guess its on back order for a month so i really want this one, problem is since im so impatient i cancelled the borla and ordered bassani. however if i can cancel the order tomorrow then i will take your borla.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
well im sorry but my bassani has already been shipped so it doesnt look like i will be able to get the stingers. good luck with the sale.

BennyDaBall

Established Member
Heh, thats ok - congrats on the Bassani!

This is still up for grabs!! I really do need to get rid of this pretty quick, it's taking up space in my dads garage and he's moving to a new house on saturday :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread