For Drummers - An Awesome Solo

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
Faster150 said:
i think the 10 year old was better

From a coordination standpoint I believe the 10 year old was better however Syndor was a slight bit chrisper and tighter in his rolls.

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
doesnt hold a candle to Marco Minnemann
Good however minus the facial expressions of bad gas

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Yeah the face expressions were not so hot, but good solo, however if you wanna see some good solos check out Guitar Center's Drum contests. Some awesome people there.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
I am kinda curious - I've noticed people making comments about this guy's facial expressions being weird. The comments seem to be for the most part characterizing this as "weird" behavior. OK....now picture Keith Moon of The Who when he would stand up in the middle of a performance and start to kick, beat and throw his drums and they end up getting pulverized.....what would you classify that behavior as....Normal? You'd be surprised how many people think Moon's behavior was the greatest thing since sliced pie....so Sydnor's "weird" facial expression to me are nothing and I am surprised that folks even notice given stuff we have all witnessed other musicians do over the years while performing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread