For anyone interested.. Fedor just signed with the ufc!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
There are just too many roadblocks in regards to Fedor. First and foremost is his management team which is M-1 Global who is controled by Fedors government. They want way too much money and insist on co-promotion. Fedor was on a losing streak and only recently picked up a couple of easy wins fighting some unknown cans.

Even IF he was in the ufc, he still wouldnt even be in the top 10. The day of Fedor has past us. The guy to watch is Josh Barnett to see what kind of damage he does to the divison.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
There are just too many roadblocks in regards to Fedor. First and foremost is his management team which is M-1 Global who is controled by Fedors government. They want way too much money and insist on co-promotion. Fedor was on a losing streak and only recently picked up a couple of easy wins fighting some unknown cans.

Even IF he was in the ufc, he still wouldnt even be in the top 10. The day of Fedor has past us. The guy to watch is Josh Barnett to see what kind of damage he does to the divison.

barnett vs jds would rock.

first josh needs to beat daniel cormier which i think he will and i see JDS KOing AO.

barnett will sign with the UFC this yr i think.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
barnett vs jds would rock.

first josh needs to beat daniel cormier which i think he will and i see JDS KOing AO.

barnett will sign with the UFC this yr i think.

Yup. After the SF Grand Prix he will move over. Im really cheering for Frank Mir. He deserves to get his title back especially after the tragic way he lost it.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
Yup. After the SF Grand Prix he will move over. Im really cheering for Frank Mir. He deserves to get his title back especially after the tragic way he lost it.

i think mir after breaking big nogs arm deserves a title shot but its not my decision.

Adiabatik

Banned
Oh God, I had hoped the guy would decide to retire. Save your dignity and sign out before you embarrass yourself anymore. The guy is old news and has nothing left in the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread