For all you KC Terminators (KS & MO)

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Hey there, I use this website quite a bit to check out local cruises and car shows: http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=acckc

There is always a bunch going on in KC!!

So, a couple of us should be at Sonic in old Olathe Friday night and then at Winsteads on Metcalf Saturday night!

Who all can show up??
Let's show em' what we got here in KC guys!!! (and gals!)

Steve

Zman04

Established Member
I will try and make it out, but I have the computer out of the car doing some wiring. I will try to have it done by Saturday!

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Hey all, Sonic is going on EVERY Friday, if you live in KC or MO, meet up there this next upcoming Friday so we can start getting us all together. Then, this next Saturday will be Winsteads biggest night of the month, we should literally get a whole FLIPPIN row of us there making ourselves known!!

Comin'????!!!!

203Cree

Established Member
damn, poptop and I both missed you. I had the silver L and he had the silver Cobra, we were both in the back by the fence, just down the line from that SRT-10. I dunno how we missed you.

POP TOP

Banned
I'm an idiot, I noticed your car on the way out. Next time I actually need to walk around. I think will roll up there this weekend.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Stevenbekah said:
Hey all, Sonic is going on EVERY Friday, if you live in KC or MO, meet up there this next upcoming Friday so we can start getting us all together. Then, this next Saturday will be Winsteads biggest night of the month, we should literally get a whole FLIPPIN row of us there making ourselves known!!

Comin'????!!!!

You guys go to the Sonic in Olathe ??? right...I can make it this Friday, because I don't have to work.....

POP TOP

Banned
Yes the one off Santa Fe. And Rob I might bring the bike, you know anybody that would want to drive the cobra?

2FastMonts

Established Member
I will be there!!! I will try to be there by 6:00. I have somethings I need to do but it all should work out. What time are you guys going to be there? It would be great if we could all park together.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread