For All Those Uninformed: I Present Prophet Yahweh, summoner of UFO's

afro

Why?
Established Member
I saw some other people mention this in a few threads.

I saw this video yesterday and found it rather interesting.

Check it out, this guy summons a "UFO" on demand:

http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

This was broadcasted on May 28th, 2005 out of an LA news station.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won’t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet’s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

discuss...

-fro

Last edited:

turbocake

Established Member
that "report" is a bunch of crap. IMO, those aren't real anchors and that wasn't a real broadcast... and BLATANTLY so. it WAS well constructed and a lot of effort went into it's gloss/graphics/actor payroll but it's still FAKE FAKE FAKE.

(edit -...and I have seen UFO's and am not at all saying they aren't real, but this as proof is laughable, at best - not even comparable to the spoof of the NYC UFO flying near a helicopter - that was real good but also real real fake.)

Last edited:

mustang_00

Established Member
turbocake said:
not even comparable to the spoof of the NYC UFO flying near a helicopter - that was real good but also real real fake.)

That was made for the sci-fi channel. You know how they always have stupid clips of dragons and alien babies...

afro

Why?
Established Member
turbocake said:
that "report" is a bunch of crap. IMO, those aren't real anchors and that wasn't a real broadcast... and BLATANTLY so. it WAS well constructed and a lot of effort went into it's gloss/graphics/actor payroll but it's still FAKE FAKE FAKE.

(edit -...and I have seen UFO's and am not at all saying they aren't real, but this as proof is laughable, at best - not even comparable to the spoof of the NYC UFO flying near a helicopter - that was real good but also real real fake.)

it WAS a real broadcast..it is on their website:

here is the homepage: http://www.kvbc.com/

here is the story: http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3400778&nav=15MVaNTC

actually, that is a different news channel in Vegas covering the story as well, check out the video on that website too..

here is the one from the first post: http://www.ktnv.com/

-fro

Last edited:

rezcobra

Established Member
I want one of the new 06 UFO's with the chrome CAI's and Bong exhaust!!! 0-60,000 in 2.5 seconds performance!!

Squeeler92

rezcobra said:
I want one of the new 06 UFO's with the chrome CAI's and Bong exhaust!!! 0-60,000 in 2.5 seconds performance!!

:lol:

I think all people who claim to see UFO's are loons. Well, I've seen a UFO....until it came close enough for me to see that it was a goose that wanted to take a crap on me....

Users who are viewing this thread