For all the Robert Jordan Fans: Wheel of Time Books.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
If you enjoy this series this site will help a lot. If you had the same problem as I did, you forgot what happen in previous books because there was so much going on, and so long in between books. I actually gave up and was collecting the books until he was done. But this site goes book by book, chapter by chapter review. So anyone looking to refresh before moving onto the next books will enjoy it.

http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/

Jefe

Established Member
ahhh all I saw was Jordan. Who the hell is Robert Jordan?

Ad Wizard

Love+Peace+BikeGrease
Established Member
I gave up after the fourth 1,000 page book. Sheesh - wrap it up, already!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
If you gave up after the fourth yer loss( No offense). Yes its very very long, but thats how u develop a good story and characters. This site will help you weed out the mumbo jumbo and get to the meat of things. Rand, Mat, Perrin, Moiraine, Elayne, etc...

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
It is a great story. I stopped reading at Path of Daggers or Winter's Heart. Can't recall which. Figured I'd just wait 'til the SOB finished.

Any other decent series you can recommend in the same vein as the WoT series? I'm needing to pick up a few big books.

Stang849

Established Member
The series is great, but i gave up after 7. I'm planning on rereading the whole series when its done. Unfortunately it might never be completed, due to the fact that he is really sick. If you are looking for another series to read, try the Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind, or A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R R Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread