Football video: High school friend

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Here is my friend a DB that is about to graduate, I made this video for him earlier in the year he ended the season with 11 interceptions! idk how many of you are interested in high school football or are in high school but this is the andrews, mustangs in texas (3a) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hCnKAHR4Ig"]YouTube - Corey Lee Interception[/ame]

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
he's actually going to play baseball, he's had offers but he wants to go to texas tech and i think he is gonna walk on football and im pretty sure baseball is already lookin at him

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
that song is one of the stupidest I've heard.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Andrews has had a few guys play on TTU football. Some I remember Shawn Williams, can't remember if Toby Shain was from Andrews(big white dude who I've seen run a 10.4 in the 100m dash), and the most recent one played a couple years ago, but only a few times. Can't remember his name, but was a LB.

Originally from Lamesa:bored:

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Andrews has had a few guys play on TTU football. Some I remember Shawn Williams, can't remember if Toby Shain was from Andrews(big white dude who I've seen run a 10.4 in the 100m dash), and the most recent one played a couple years ago, but only a few times. Can't remember his name, but was a LB.

Originally from Lamesa:bored:

Shaud Williams was from here (I wonder whats his status in the NFL at the moment) and I'm pretty sure Toby Shain wasn't from here, and the LB I don't know of actually I can ask around and find out.

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
NIce return, but the reciever messed up that catch. Your boy played good position and reacted well, but the reciever didn't do much to close in on him and get his body turned around. If you noticed he played inside the whole way with his back to the sideline. Not a bad technique, but it wouldn't do well against a good reciever. Then the damn reciever never used his body to "box out" the defender so he could get position on the ball, he never attacked the ball and didn't try to catch it with his hands.

All in all, good play against a mediocre reciever

Sorry for the rant... seriously though, he should be returning kicks in college (to start) cause he has great field vision when running the ball.

Any more highlights so we can judge his talent on? maybe some where he got burned too?

Last edited:

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
i also forgot to mention he stands at 5'7" and covered some of the top receivers in 3a texas football, oh and also we also went with this song (we made this back in october i believe) because it synced to his jukes if you look close and as i stated before at the time he liked the song

Users who are viewing this thread