Foofinator Spotting...

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
No shit bro :(..

I wanted to wash the car tonight but it keeps POURING!

I did throw a can of Torco in it during a lull in the downpour and hit up 183. Finished off that slipping clutch.

Next time scream foof at me, if you aren't afraid of sounding gay to everyone else.. :beer:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
No shit bro :(..

I wanted to wash the car tonight but it keeps POURING!

I did throw a can of Torco in it during a lull in the downpour and hit up 183. Finished off that slipping clutch.

Next time scream foof at me, if you aren't afraid of sounding gay to everyone else.. :beer:

I thought I saw you in my shower this morning:
Turns out, it was just some lint from my yellow towel.
But, I did scream "Foof", to see how gay it sounded; and you were right, it did sound gay.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

blownaltered

Established Member
I thought I saw you in my shower this morning:
Turns out, it was just some lint from my yellow towel.
But, I did scream "Foof", to see how gay it sounded; and you were right, it did sound gay.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I think that entire moment was gay, maybe you shouldn't think about men in the shower.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
inoutugh.gif

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Do you park on Campus, Jeremy? I know I've seen you park on campus before over on 24th near the Power Station after 5 PM last semester.

I always park over in the parking lot beside the Soccer Field. I won't have to after June, though. I'm moving to a friend's condo over on 29th and West.

EDIT: And I know what you mean about the rain. My car is brown/grey right now because of all the dirt/dust and rain on it.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
When I drink a lot of soda my pee is Screaming Yellow and I think of foof.

When I drink a lot of beer/water my pee is Zinc Yellow/ White.

When I punch myself in the Kidney my pee is Torch Red, and I think of my car.

Users who are viewing this thread