Foles to Rams

Black Chip

Established Member
As a lifelong Birds fan. Nothing would make me happier than to see Nick and the Rams beat the Eagles on their way to a Super Bowl victory!
If you didn't know..... One of the surefire ways to win a title is to LEAVE Philly. ie: Reggie, V. Hebron (of all people), Reaffirmed by Patrick FRIGGIN' Chung just this year!!!, etc. etc...... Even Juan Castillo went to Baltimore (reunited with J. Harbaugh btw, former Eagles spec. teams coach) and got a ring!! This carries to other sports as well.
So I wish Nick nothing but rings with his new team!! #FCHIP!

04svtsnke

Established Member
Lol, he's in the nfcw now. I'd expect him to have a worse TD/INT ratio, and possibly another injury. I like the guy, but his career is over.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
As a lifelong Birds fan. Nothing would make me happier than to see Nick and the Rams beat the Eagles on their way to a Super Bowl victory!
If you didn't know..... One of the surefire ways to win a title is to LEAVE Philly. ie: Reggie, V. Hebron (of all people), Reaffirmed by Patrick FRIGGIN' Chung just this year!!!, etc. etc...... Even Juan Castillo went to Baltimore (reunited with J. Harbaugh btw, former Eagles spec. teams coach) and got a ring!! This carries to other sports as well.
So I wish Nick nothing but rings with his new team!! #FCHIP!

Okay, I have to come back just to address this phony.

You are one pathetic excuse of an Eagles fan, wait are you even an Eagles fan at all? Get out of here with this lame ass crap you fraud. Sure, I wish Foles the best as well as Shady, Cole, Maclin, and Herremans, but you better be tripping if you think I will root for any of those guys to beat the Eagles! Don't show up here claiming to be a bird's fan ever again because as far as I am concerned, you're out of the nest.

See you guys after the draft.

Black Chip

Established Member
Okay, I have to come back just to address this phony.

You are one pathetic excuse of an Eagles fan, wait are you even an Eagles fan at all? Get out of here with this lame ass crap you fraud. Sure, I wish Foles the best as well as Shady, Cole, Maclin, and Herremans, but you better be tripping if you think I will root for any of those guys to beat the Eagles! Don't show up here claiming to be a bird's fan ever again because as far as I am concerned, you're out of the nest.

See you guys after the draft.
Yeah ok. Hmmmm what did I do just last wk. with the snow day? Watched '81 and '05 Superbowls. (And got pissed off again btw)
Hating on the 'birds at times is part of being a fan.
The mood at work was very bad today. With a lot of REAL fans.

Chip = Spurrier if he has a losing season this year. Outta town.
The rest of the league's GM's are playing him for a chump.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread