Fogs!!

Svt98snake!

@COBRAMARCE
Established Member
OK so I want to get new fogs being that one is out...but I was debating on getting ultra clear ..or the halos....if anyone has pics of any of their fog lights lighten up I would appreciate it..even his kits..thnx:)

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
What kind of Halo fog lights have you found? Link? I'm looking into getting a new set for mine since the passenger side has been broke for like two years lol

CobraHuck

Established Member
Foxbody GT Ultra Clears custom mounted. They're much bigger than the stockers so they fill up the holes better and put out more light.

DaisycustomFoxfogs_zps28e0b805.gif

Daisylights_zpsd748b3d3.gif

daisyfogs_zps0591fae4.gif

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Foxbody GT Ultra Clears custom mounted. They're much bigger than the stockers so they fill up the holes better and put out more light.

DaisycustomFoxfogs_zps28e0b805.gif

Daisylights_zpsd748b3d3.gif

daisyfogs_zps0591fae4.gif

Those look sick! I always hated how the stock fog lights left such a big gap between the bumper to where you could see between them

CobraHuck

Established Member
Those look sick! I always hated how the stock fog lights left such a big gap between the bumper to where you could see between them

Yeah that car's just a GT, so when I bought the bumper I was doing some research on lights cuz I HATE HATE HATE how small the factory ones are, not to mention they're NEVER centered in the hole. I found a couple guys talking about doing this but never did find pics so I just ordered a set and threw em up in the bumper to see.

They fill up the hole so good, you can actually just wedge them in the hole to hold them there while you mock up a mount. Don't remember how I mounted them, but as far as I'm aware, my car is the only car with this mod done (shoulda never sold her, now there will be 2 with this mod lol). When I get another SN, I'll be doing the same thing. And all I had to do to convert to HIDs (H3 bulb) was drill a bigger hole in the back of the housing and seal up the first one. Easy as pie :beer:

Svt98snake!

@COBRAMARCE
Established Member
What kind of Halo fog lights have you found? Link? I'm looking into getting a new set for mine since the passenger side has been broke for like two years lol

Lol I found them on eBay but they really don't have a pic with them :/ so I would like to see how they look before I even think about doing that lol

CobraHuck

Established Member
Nah, it's not hard at all. I do remember I used a mount and just modified it some. I can't remember which one tho, either the stock Fox mount that came with it or my stock GT mounts or I got some SN Cobra mounts from MPS.

I know for a fact there was a factory mount used and modified, I just can't remember which one :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread