Fog lights

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Sorry tried searching and didn't see any results so I ask here. My right fog light went out last week, and I think I remember someone saying that you had to replace the whole unit instead of the bulb. And if thats so what part number do I need to order from Steve on here?

Juruense

Banned
Nah, you can get just the bulb. I suggest Silvania Silverstar bulbs from AutoZone size is 9145ST and cost is about $20 per bulb.

Juruense

Banned
Its cake. My only suggestion would be to clean and lube the adjusters that allow the fogs to be adjusted up/down. And then adjust them so they are perfectly aimed....

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Its cake. My only suggestion would be to clean and lube the adjusters that allow the fogs to be adjusted up/down. And then adjust them so they are perfectly aimed....

When u say adjusters are you talking about the threaded screws on the fog light?

I have my front bumper in the house right now and when I put it back on I want to make sure that I have everything aimed perfectly.

Last edited:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Sorry tried searching and didn't see any results so I ask here. My right fog light went out last week, and I think I remember someone saying that you had to replace the whole unit instead of the bulb. And if thats so what part number do I need to order from Steve on here?

:bash: that someone. :lol: You would see the bulb is replaceable if you took a minute to look in your owner's manual or even down there.

:D:-D

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
meh it's easier for me to ask on here when I'm sitting on the computer, and I havent had a chance to dig through storage to look for any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread