Fog Lights

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
I just found out my fog lights are out.....any help? It's not the fuse, the bulbs, and i didn't see anything wrong with the wires. Anybody had this happen or something?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
the fuse your talking about is under the hood right? i can't remember if theres one in the under dash panel too.

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
i think you can just buy the lenses cause they pop right off...no luck you guys with finding the problem....could it be a relay? no bad fuses under the hood....how could i check and see if its a relay if it could be the relay? also the light on the switch still comes on when i flip the switch....HELP! the foglights are badass and i want them back

Lightning_pat

Established Member
GMAN93Lightning said:
i think you can just buy the lenses cause they pop right off...no luck you guys with finding the problem....could it be a relay? no bad fuses under the hood....how could i check and see if its a relay if it could be the relay? also the light on the switch still comes on when i flip the switch....HELP! the foglights are badass and i want them back

No bat fuses uner the dash or hood than switch the fog relay with one of the others that you know is working.

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread