Fog Light Problem>>>>anybody Else???

THEWOODKING

ok guys my drivers fog light has always had a problem with it...at first it worked perfect , then it would blow out bulbs, and lately it worked for a while then recently i would have to tap or knock on the lens to get it to come back on, and now it does not work at all...i have checked the bulb and it is fine, i will check tom to see if it is getting power

have any of u guys had a similar problem like this??? is so how did u fix it?? or what might be causing the problem???

thanks

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
i had same problem, so i jus ride without them

That would drive me insane. The fogs are the favorite part of the Cobra to me.

I'd just check the connection and make sure it's getting power when the car is on first. After that I'm lost

THEWOODKING

ya the best part of driving is driving with the fog lights on....me n my buddys call em "G" light cuz it looks "GANSTA" haha

so im not the only one having this problem...obviously.....is it only happening to one of them or both??? which side diver or pass???

maybe if we figure out the specifics we can narrow this problem down to the "GLITCH"

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
That would drive me insane. The fogs are the favorite part of the Cobra to me.

I'd just check the connection and make sure it's getting power when the car is on first. After that I'm lost

thats true, i hate riding without them, but its annoying when one goes out all the time and u got one fog light running:bash:

masalacobra

01 Cobra
Established Member
I have this problem too.... The bulb is perfect and sometimes comes on and then goes off. Just like yall said I'd have to tap it to come back on.... So I checked the connector... 1 pin is completely brown and I can smells like it's been burned. Kinda weird since these are the same bulbs since the car has been new. Only started happening about a month ago for me. I think some water got up in the socket. Imma clean it out once I get some time in the garage.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
My passenger side fog light went out today, haven't had time to check the bulb, but when I find the problem, I'll update. Just wanted to let you know you have another New Edge owner with fog light problems.

I'll probably check it out when I install my new smoked headlights. :banana:

Last edited:

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
i have the same problem on both sides....mine blow bulbs like mad...i have gone threw 7 sets of silver stars..and 3 sets of stock....i replaced my fogs with Blue oval smoked ones and i cleaned the connectors...still blowing bulbs...replacing them isnt a problem cause i work at advance auto but i have found one trick...dielectric grease helps...

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread