Focus Fuel Pump Info??

slo-GT

Established Member
Ok..to make a long story short, my stock fuel pump in my 99 GT bit the dust a few days ago. I have a 100 shot of nitrous on my car and I've been wanting to upgrade to a bigger pump ever since I got the kit. A friend recommended a shop to me and I gave them a call. I told them to order one that would work well with my setup (100 shot) and 30lb injectors which are about to be installed next week. I called to check on the pump today, he said he ordered me a SVT Focus fuel pump. I've seen quite a few guys run these on their Mustangs. My question is....What size is the SVT Focus fuel pump?? No one I've asked seems to honestly know. I figured I'd try asking in here to maybe help me get some specs on it. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ucntseemeee

2003 SVT Focus
Established Member
by size you mean what? i have one in the trunk i have to put on this weekend sometime so tell me what you want to know about it and i'll check it out

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I think he's wondering about flow rate. All the pump motors are physically the same size.

Ford doesn't publish specs but the Focus pump is a popular upgrade for a lot of Mustangs.

What kind of power are you putting down?

slo-GT

Established Member
I think he's wondering about flow rate. All the pump motors are physically the same size.

Ford doesn't publish specs but the Focus pump is a popular upgrade for a lot of Mustangs.

What kind of power are you putting down?

Yes, I was wondering about the flow rate (lph). Thanks for the info. I'm having it installed this week. Haven't had the car on a dyno since I installed the nitrous. The plan is to do longtubes, larger MAF, 30lb injectors, and this new pump. Then get her tuned. I'm hoping it will be around 350-360rwhp on the spray......give or take.

Users who are viewing this thread