Flywheel FS

xxxboost

Established Member
Flywheel off of 03 COBRA 16k on it. Needs resurfacing.
$100 shipped obo- SOLD!!
IMG_0309a.jpg

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Just trying to let people know so they don't trash a clutch like I did. Do you have any used stock head bolts to sell too?

xxxboost

Established Member
Why don't we drop it. Someone bought it!! Some people have success with resufacing and some don't. I'm sure everyone appriciates your input on what happened to you and that does suck, but please don't tell me what can be sold and what can't. Sorry to hear of your problems. And yes I do have some head bolts was saving them for someone like you.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I see no issue with him posting about it not intended to be resurfaced. You should understand he actually covered your rear so if the buyer comes back saying the shop said they are not meant to be resurfaced- your covered.

Some peeps need to not get so defensive when someone is looking out for other within our hobby. I see no attack on olgreydog7 toward your sale, however the second post regarding trashing a clutch was not needed.

now kiss and make up.

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I never said you can't sell it. Just thought people should know. If they want to risk it, go ahead, but I'd rather keep a buyer and you from being screwed. I buy and sell alot on here and I'd prefer to keep it an honest place, that's all. You can keep your used head bolts, I have ARP studs :beer:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I buy and sell a lot too! I sold my stock flywheel. People on a budget look for these things.

Users who are viewing this thread