Fluidyne radiator for 97-04 mustang auto or manual

13l4ke

Established Member
This radiator is about 3 monthes old and in my 03 cobra now. It is like new with no flaws at all. I still have the box it came in with the foam packing so it wont b a problem to ship. If you live close and want to pick it up thats fine too. I'm only selling this because I need the money to fix another problem. You can email me at [email protected] call or text to 606-499-1740

ssp.vortech

Established Member
it can't work for both, autos have extra fittings to cool the tranny fluid
You can simply plug the holes for the ports for the automatic trans. cooling ports with threaded fittings. I have an auto Fluidyne in my 93 Coupe that I was going to route my power steering pump to, but decided to go a different route. It will work on manual or auto.

13l4ke

Established Member
You can simply plug the holes for the ports for the automatic trans. cooling ports with threaded fittings. I have an auto Fluidyne in my 93 Coupe that I was going to route my power steering pump to, but decided to go a different route. It will work on manual or auto.

Thanks for helping clear that up. The auto radiator works for both the manual only works with manual trans.I ordrerd a man but they sent one for auto at the same price auto is $10.00 higher because it has the trans cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread