Fluidyne Radiator fit with intercooler tanks?

ModsAway

Established Member
Will the Fluidyne radiator upgrade fit when one of the aftermarket aluminum intercooler reservoirs tanks have been added in the stock reservoir location?

Will slight modification (grinding) allow these two to fit together?

Anyone have a good place to buy the Fluidyne radiators? I have decided to add it to my cooling mods before I slap that pulley on.

Thanks.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
ModsAway said:
Will the Fluidyne radiator upgrade fit when one of the aftermarket aluminum intercooler reservoirs tanks have been added in the stock reservoir location?

Will slight modification (grinding) allow these two to fit together?

Anyone have a good place to buy the Fluidyne radiators? I have decided to add it to my cooling mods before I slap that pulley on.

Thanks.
Evans has a good price on the fluidyne radiators. Cant comment on aftermarket tanks though, I have asked the question b4 and never really got an answer so I just went with the vortech tank.

FordFreak

Established Member
Shadowgray03 said:
Evans has a good price on the fluidyne radiators. Cant comment on aftermarket tanks though, I have asked the question b4 and never really got an answer so I just went with the vortech tank.

What question did you have?

FordFreak

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
judging from the pics that were posted, they dont fit together. i say that without having tried. it just looks like that aluminum intercooler tank comes way too close to the engine. it doesnt appear there is room for the fluidyne.

Give Herman a call at HBH. He has installed these with no problems. :-D

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
FordFreak4.6 said:
What question did you have?
Weather or not some of these aftermarket resevoirs fit with a thicker radiator. It doesnt matter anymore I figured for less $$$ I could get a tank that holds a lot more coolant, so i did already.

Users who are viewing this thread